1. The customer shall pay the car rental fare as per the applicable rates and payment schedules mentioned on the website of Shreeram Tours & Travels at the time of booking. The customer shall also pay parking charges, toll-charges, service tax, state tax and any other fee or levy presently payable or imposed by laws.
2. Shreeram Tours & Travels shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of car rental service offered by us or due to the failure of Shreeram Tours & Travels to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Shreeram Tours & Travels or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
Without prejudice to the above, Shreeram Tours & Travels shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure on the part of Shreeram Tours & Travels to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if Shreeram Tours & Travels has agreed to provide the taxi, or even if the Customer has apprised Shreeram Tours & Travels of the possibility of any such loss or damage which would result if the taxi is not provided at all or is not provided within the stipulated time to the Customer.
3. Upon the demand of Shreeram Tours & Travels, the Customer shall indemnify Shreeram Tours & Travels from/ and against/ and in respect of any/ or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Shreeram Tours & Travels may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from/ or by any reason of/ or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services provided by Shreeram Tours & Travels.
4.The Cancellation Policy and applicable charges will be as below-
a. If booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to pick up time, no rental will be deducted, only 5% processing fee will be charged on the refund amount.
b. If booking is cancelled within 24 hours of pickup time: One day rental or 50 % of total booking Amount, whichever is higher will be deducted.
c. If booking is cancelled at or after pick up time, it’ll be treated as no-show and no refund will be provided.
5. Shreeram Tours & Travels shall be entitled to disclose the particulars of the Customer/s in possession of Shreeram Tours & Travels to all companies controlled by Shreeram Tours & Travels or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as required by the law.
6. Shreeram Tours & Travels shall be entitled to terminate any booking at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to the Customer.
7. Shreeram Tours & Travels encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of their luggage/belongings. In case of any loss, from the taxi during the journey, Shreeram Tours & Travels shall endeavour to locate the lost luggage/belongings on a "best-effort" basis but Shreeram Tours & Travels shall not be held responsible for such loss or damage
8. If the Customer leaves any luggage/belongings/goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer shall make a complaint in writing to Shreeram Tours & Travels within 24 hours from such usage.
9. In case of any dispute arising between the Customer and Shreeram Tours & Travels , the dispute shall be referred to an Arbitrator, appointed by Shreeram Tours & Travels in its sole discretion. The Arbitrator so appointed by Shreeram Tours & Travels shall act in conformity with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The award so passed by the Arbitrator shall be binding upon the Customer as well as Shreeram Tours & Travels. The courts of Mumbai, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters which may be instituted before any court of law, arising from the use of the services offered by Shreeram Tours & Travels.
10. Shreeram Tours & Travels shall be entitled to add, vary or amend any or all of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment incorporated/made in these terms and conditions with effect from the date set forth by Yesride. The terms and conditions shall be available on Shreeram Tours & Travels's website namely www.shreeramtravels.in
11. Shreeram Tours & Travel shall be entitled to record all the calls made to the call centre/s of Shreeram Tours & Travels for quality and training purposes.
12. Vehicles registered with Shreeram Tours & Travels may be continuously tracked by Shreeram Tours & Travels using GPS for security reasons or for reasons deemed fit and proper by Shreeram Tours & Travels.
13. By logging on the Account Access service on Shreeram Tours & Travels' websites, the User/customer hereby authorizes Shreeram Tours & Travels and its agents to access third party sites, including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information. While registering, the User will choose a password and the user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account. The User is fully responsible for all the activities that may take place whilst using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify Shreeram Tours & Travels immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. Shreeram Tours & Travels will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of customer's password or account, either with or without his/her knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else's password at any time.
14. The User shall request Shreeram Tours & Travels for any refund/s against the unutilized or 'no show' cab booking for any reasons within 24 hours from the hour of departure. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Shreeram Tours & Travels. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 24 hours as mentioned above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or 'no show' booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
15. Shreeram Tours & Travels may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking; Shreeram Tours & Travels may also contact the User by voice call, SMS or email in case the User couldn't or hasn't concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever or to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the booking. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and/ or voice call by Shreeram Tours & Travels is (a) upon the request and authorization of the User, (b) 'transactional' and not an 'unsolicited commercial communication' as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI).